LOVING THIS CHURCH GIRL CHARISMA

Friday 3 March 2017

CROQUIS FRIDAY



When last did I do croquis Friday!!
Well yeyyyy, it's Friyyyayyyyy!! I love Friday's just like a lot of people out there, since it is the beginning of a weekend, yea!
Unfortunately the weekend always goes by so quick!! I wish weekends have seven days while weekdays have 5days!! Who wishes so too!
Okay, I have a file of drawings!!! Plenty of them and definitely I have improved since the last time I posted, hopefully I could post more on Croquis Fridays so you get to see more and most importantly so I can have a go-to soft copy any time any day!!
Okay now, what I want to learn is how to brush up my work to look so clean in soft copies, anyone has any ideas on photoshop??
LIKE THIS ⤵️

 You can see how clean and smooth they look, hand drawn and further editted but not to the extent of relieving them of their natural state. I'm I  the only one interested in having the two dresses in the second pic?? They are absolutely gorg!!

For this week, I will post my own works and even still get to feature a talented fashion illustrator.

Mabee Hautelicious

Mabee Hautelicious

Mabee Hautelicious
 
Mabee Hautelicious
To be featured this week is THEKAIRAWORLD.  I have personally checked all her pictures on instagram and it is worth the data and the time. I love her works and also because she is a fellow Nigerian! you go sister! 
`
 Can you see the Afican Print fabric, it is a popular one over here and the illustration of it is perfect


I love Kiara'S works as it is! Clear, good image quality, depicts the African Style and it is truly lovely.
And you see that shadow of a thing I truly want to do it on my illustrations too, I jus cant wrap my head around what photoshop offers all this effects! I REEEEAAALLYYY want it.

ALRIGHT, SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!!!








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture Slider

Popular Posts