LOVING THIS CHURCH GIRL CHARISMA

Tuesday 9 August 2016

TWINNING WITH MY AMBASSADOR


There is nothing as good as having this lil girl in my life. My kid's ambassador Aka my cute lil sister. Apart from her love for the camera I feel the camera loves her more than she does.
BERYL TOP LOVE

   Hanging over our bodies is what we call the BERYL TOP usually matched with a similar colour palazzo trouser (but not in our case). I've loved this beautiful top for so long. Originally designed and made by a popular Nigerian designer WANNIFUGA. You can check out her page on Instagram-@wannifuga.
Showing off the back
style me

mabee hautelicious


I first saw this on Instagram explore page and fell heads o'er heels. I magically imagined how good it'll look on me. 
pink high low blouse

Too aware of how expensive it'll be to get a set for myself. I promised myself I'd love myself to one.

The drapings seemed so impossible to craft out. I tot about different ways to draft out the pattern until some months ago when I was in serious need of what to wear to my course dinner. 
twinning girls
MABEE HAUTELICIOUS
beryl top back view

I met a seamstress in the hope that she would understand it best but to my surprise she called it a kimono!! -wow!! I got so angry and decided to do it myself. Luckily, I did get it right. It is one easy pattern, i promise!
WANNIFUGA INSPIRED
MABEE HAUTELICIOUS
HIGH LOW BLOUSE


    I have had orders for this too and boy!!! It is so loved. 


MABEE HAUTELICIOUS

I had to make a sample for my ambassador and you can imagine what she asked after the fitting, "can I own it after the photo session?" Puppy dog eyes in place as though I was even going to consider turning down such cute request. I found that so funny. And if you would agree with me it suits her so much 
We couldn't resist taking vain selfies for all I care. With the sun basking us, the joys of our dresses. It doesn't actually matter the length. I've seen some of various length short or long. If u notice my front crop is quite longer cos I cudnt stand showing off my midriff.
SISTERS

Here is a picture with the palazzo

It's all so lovely, you can order on her page if you love it so much. Any colour at all is loooovely!! 
Have a blessed week ahead. *swirls around with beryl top*
MABEE HAUTELICIOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture Slider

Popular Posts